Golf, sun, and friendly staff – that’s what greets you at the splendid Sun City Palm Desert Country Club in beautiful Palm Desert, CA. With 36 holes of championship golf designed by golfing legend Billy Casper, Sun City offers a challenging course with well maintained greens at an exceptional price. Visit their website for a full schedule of rates and fees.
The Sun City Palm Desert Country Club is a community for those ages 55 and older. Homes in this community range from the low $200,000s to the low $800,000s and range in size from 1,000 to 4,000 square feet. All units are free standing with 44 different single family floor plans. Upgrades and finishes vary per unit.
Other features you’ll enjoy at Sun City Palm Desert Country Club include:
- Golf instruction and lessons
- Over 60 organized clubs with activities seven days a week
- Three large recreation/clubhouse centers
- Several indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Two fitness centers totaling 16,000 square feet
- Ten lighted tennis courts
- Two pickle ball courts
- Two paddleball courts
- Eight bocce courts
- 200 seat theatre
- Two restaurants, a cafe and a cocktail bar
- Elegant and well stocked library with Internet access and thousands of books
- Dog parks
- Indoor walking track
- Softball field
- Fishing Pier
- Post Office
- Therapy spas
- Miles of bike lanes and walking/jogging paths
Sun City Palm Desert is located at 38180 Del Webb Blvd, Palm Desert, CA, 92211. Sun City is within two hours of Big Bear Lake Ski Resorts, Orange Country beaches and San Diego. The Palm Springs International Airport is less than 30 minutes away. Minutes from the community residents can enjoy theatre, dining, art galleries and festivals.
More information regarding membership and amenities can be found on their website or by calling (760) 200-2100.
For more information on homes in Sun City Palm Desert Country Club CLICK HERE to contact Claudine.