The secret is out – Oasis Country Club is one of the best golf communities in Palm Desert! With a beautifully maintained 18 hole executive golf course designed by Ted Robinson featuring twenty-two lakes, it’s sure to challenge even the most seasoned golfer! Oasis is a public golf course, and offers membership to its members for $3,000 plus $3,000 annually.
The Oasis features 662 detached style units with more than 25 different floor plans. Homes range in size from 775 square feet for a one bedroom to 1,803 square feet for the largest three bedroom unit available. The units here are bright with open floor plans and represent some of the best deals in the Coachella Valley. The homes range in value from approximately $200,000 to $525,000. Monthly HOA dues are $455.
Some other amenities you’ll enjoy at Oasis Country Club include:
- Putting green and practice driving range
- Three lighted tennis courts for night play
- Golf instruction and lessons
- Fully stocked golf pro shop for the golfer and non-golfer alike, with 20 percent discount for homeowners
- 18 pools and spas
- 24 hour manned gate
- Stunning grounds and landscaping with breathtaking views of the San Jacinto Mountains
- Wedding and banquet services
- Beautiful clubhouse with views of 1st tee and 18th hole
- Second floor lounge with casual dining and wi-fi
- Newly remodeled restaurant The Grille Room with full menu
Oasis Country Club is located at 42330 Casbah Way, Palm Desert, CA, 92211. Directions to the club can be found here. They are conveniently located in Palm Desert on Hovley Lane between Cook Street and Washington Street, approximately 1.5 miles from Interstate 10. Excellent shopping, entertainment, and dining are all within five to ten minutes from the club gates.
More information about membership and club amenities can be found at their website, or by calling (760) 345-5661. You may also email email@example.com.