Mountain View Country Club in La Quinta seeks to enrich the lives of its members with a bevy of recreational opportunities and a strong sense of fellowship. The club, opened in 2005, features an 18 hole championship Arnold Palmer signature golf course that provides the perfect balance of beauty and challenge. This course is known as one of the most beautiful and well-maintained in La Quinta with stunning views of the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains. Golf membership is $75,000 Equity with $860 in monthly dues. Social dues are an additional $313 per month.
The Mountain View community consists of 426 homes, 50 of which are condos. The semi-custom homes have a Spanish Colonial architectural style and offer a wide assortment of views including the golf course, scenic lakes and mountains. Homes here range in value from $300,000 to $1.5 million, and condos range from $300,000 to $500,000. HOA dues are $338 monthly for condos and $505 monthly for homes.
Other amenities you’ll find at Mountain View Country Club include:
- Private golf lessons and golf clinics
- Pro golf shop carrying the latest in golf equipment and apparel
- State of the art fitness center with cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Personal training
- Group exercise classes including yoga and Pilates
- Group hiking excursions
- Four tennis courts
- Private and semi-private tennis lessons
- Beautiful pool and whirlpool
- Spa featuring more than 30 treatments including facials and massages
- Casual and fine dining
- Banquet and special event facilities
- A variety of social clubs including Desert Dogs Cycling, Dog Lovers, Book Club, Hiking Club, Investment Club, Stogie Style Cigar Club, Ladies’ Bible Study and Team Trivia Club
Mountain View Country Club is located at 80-375 Pomelo, La Quinta, CA, 92253.