Be one of the elite at Morningside Golf Country Club. With its luxurious setting and top-notch amenities, Morningside has attracted former presidents, famous sports figures and leaders of industry to its membership.
Home to the first Jack Nicklaus designed golf course in the Palm Springs area, it features 140 acres of immaculate turf and 20 acres of lakes. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to better your game with two practice putting greens, a practice pitching area, and practice fairway bunkers. The course is surrounded by beautiful flowerbeds and boasts some of the most breathtaking views in Southern California. Golf membership is $50,000 private equity, with $1,048 in dues monthly.
There are over 360 homes in Morningside, offering large square footage and private pools. Homes are valued between $550,000 and $2.2 million, with HOA dues of $995 per month. The community association offers such services as an on-site handyman, security home watch provided by the in house security staff, and a 24 hour concierge service.
Other exciting features of Morningside Golf Country Club include:
- Tennis facility with five hard courts and one clay court
- Fully stocked tennis pro shop
- State of the art fitness center with incredible views of the Coachella valley.
- Casual and formal dining options, plus home delivery after 5:30pm every day
- Extensive wine list
- Year round special events including Jazz Nights, Chinese New Year, Canine Carnival and more
- 51,000 square foot clubhouse with pool, considered one of the most architecturally beautiful in the desert, featuring stunning views of the San Jacinto Mountains
Morningside Golf Country Club is located at 39033 Morningside Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270. Find directions to the club here.
Learn more about life at Morningside Golf Country Club by visiting their website. To get more information about the club, please call (760) 324-1234, or email Corinne Zajac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on homes in Morningside Golf Country Club & Rancho Mirage CLICK HERE to contact Claudine .