Monterey Country Club in Palm Desert is the definition of the private golf club experience. The trio of 9 hole layouts on the Ted Robinson, Jr., designed course blends seamlessly with the surroundings. Opened in 1979, the well-bunkered greens and beautiful lakes and ponds create both strategic diversity and a picturesque backdrop for golf. There is no initiation fee for golf membership, and annual dues are $3,960.
Monterey is home to one of the largest condo communities in Palm Desert, with 1,206 attractively designed units. A variety of floor plans are available, ranging in size from 1,269 square feet to just over 2000 square feet. Condos range in value from $189,000 to $545,000. HOA dues are $474 per month plus a mandatory $94 per month social membership. The landscape and abundance of mature trees in the community are well maintained and give it a charming and welcoming appeal.
Other amenities to be found at Monterey Country Club include:
- Spanish Colonial style clubhouse with spectacular views of the golf course
- Full driving range, short game practice area and putting green
- Pro shop with member pricing
- Dining room and banquet facilities
- 15 tennis courts, sunken championship court and separate tennis clubhouse
- Tennis lessons and clinics wit USPTA certified teaching professionals
- Junior size Olympic swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Poolside service from the Patio Grill
- Summer swim team
- 37 pools and spas
- Fitness room with cardiovascular and weight-training equipment
- Full calendar of golf and social events
Monterey Country Club is located at 41500 Monterey Avenue, Palm Desert, CA, 92260. Directions to the club can be found here. The community is a short distance from Palm Springs, many shopping centers, fabulous restaurants, entertainment, city parks and other attractions.
For more information on homes in Monterey Country Club CLICK HERE to contact Claudine. Interested with Palm Desert Real Estate & Its prestigious Golf golf communities? Search for Palm Desert Ral Estate OR Just call Claudine @ (760) 799 5308 or Email her @ firstname.lastname@example.org