The Mesquite Golf and Country Club was established in 1984 and ever since that period, its architect Bert Stamps has managed to make it stand out as one of the most spectacular golf courses in Palm Springs. When one is golfing at the Mesquite, one can’t help but admire the beautiful and spectacular tropical scenery that hits them. From the majestic San Jacinto and Santa Rosa mountain range to the tree lined fairways and the 5 lakes found on the grounds, Mesquite golf country club has one of the most beautiful golf courses in the US.
Reasons one should join the Mesquite Golf and Country Club
There are various reasons why one should join the Mesquite Golf and Country Club some of which include;
- The Mesquite golf course has a beautiful 6,400 yard field that is both challenging and eye catching. This will sure appeal to all golfers who love beautiful scenery and enjoy a challenging game of golf.
- The Mesquite golf course features a traditional 18 hole championship layout that was designed by renowned architect Bert Stamps.
- Mesquite golf course also has 5 lakes that are strategically placed within the field to create a more challenging field for the club’s golfers. A feature that members of the Mesquite golf country club enjoy and love.
- The Mesquite Golf Course is lined with mature trees that give it a certain picturesque appeal that is both appealing and attractive to all of its members.
- Mesquite Golf and Country Club also features a fairly large grass practice facility for its members coupled with a driving range.
- The Mesquite clubhouse has being beautifully crafted in a Spanish style that makes it stand out from other clubhouses. This Spanish clubhouse boasts of a lot of culture and uniqueness that most people find hard to resist.
- The Mesquite clubhouse is huge with over 15,000 square feet, and has an elevated fully established restaurant that serves some of the best cuisines in the region.
- While at the Mesquite Golf and Country Club one gets to enjoy the awesome views of the mountains and lush fairways that are characteristic of the unique landscape at the Mesquite Golf and Country Club.
- The clubhouse also has a banquet area, a cocktail lounge, pro shop, two racquetball courts, and a patio that gives one a chance to enjoy the breathtaking views that are at Mesquite golf country club.
- The Mesquite Golf Country Club is located just a few miles from Downtown Palm Springs, which is close to some of Palm Springs most famous hotels, airports, and casinos.
- The Mesquite Golf and Country Club has hosted several local PGA and Golden State Tour events, this has made it gain recognition as one of the best places to golf.
- Bob Hope has also frequented the Mesquite Golf and Country Club. This has served as proof of how beautiful and good the golf course and clubhouse at the Mesquite Golf Country Club is.