Yeap this is the time of the month…Statistics!! see the page in the site :http://www.claudinereal.com/Area_Sales_Statistics.htm
Here is the update for the sales statistics for May 2008..approx. same number of sales, prices came down a little bit but still it is not STOPPED..I am giving you here the table of sales for May 2008 and May 2007 to compare :
- In Rancho Mirage prices came down 18% in one year
- In Palm Springs prices came down 20% in one year
- In Palm Desert prices came down not even 1%!!in one year
- In La Quinta prices came down close to 14% in one year
- In Indian Wells prices came down close to 15% in one year
So with all this noise and panic..done by the media …we are far from the 40% and more, announced, we hardly reached the 20% and in average for the Valley 13.6%!!!