Tucked against the Santa Rosa mountains in the heart of the Coachella Valley you’ll find the beautiful oasis of Trilogy Country Club in La Quinta. This thriving desert community is surrounded by a dramatic mountain backdrop and provides all the luxuries you’ve come to expect with Palm Springs living.
The Golf Club at La Quinta features an 18 hole championship golf course designed by Gary Panks. Opened in 2002, it has since hosted professional golfers such as Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Fred Couples and Adam Scott, and has been the home of the 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 PGA Tour Skins Game events. Dramatic water features and sand traps complement the fairways which lead to rolling greens. Residents can purchase annual golf passes that run approximately $3,250 for a single and $4,350 for couples.
The homes you’ll find at Trilogy feature diverse designs that have a touch of Feng Shui. The developer was named “Builder of the Year” in 2007 by Builders’ Best Magazine. The community is comprised of 1,200 homes that range in value from $215,000 to $799,000. Recent HOA dues were $287 per month.
Other features and amenities you’ll find at Trilogy Country Club include:
- 21,000 square foot clubhouse called the Santa Rosa Club
- State of the art athletic club
- Exercise classes including Tai Chi
- Club Naturopath
- Coral Spa featuring a range of treatments
- Two beautiful pools including a Junior Olympic size pool
- Four lighted championship tennis courts
- Close to dining, shopping and entertainment opportunities
Trilogy Country Club is located at 80600 Trilogy Parkway, La Quinta, CA, 92253. From Highway 111 or Interstate 10 exit on Washington Street and drive south to Avenue 54. Turn left (east) at the stop sign and drive just over one mile to the first stop sign at Madison Street. Turn right and drive south on Madison for five miles to Avenue 60. Turn left and you will see the entrance to Trilogy Country Club.
If you think the features of Trilogy Country Club are the best for you, CLICK HERE or call Claudine @ 305-748-2058. Check out other featured luxury communities on our La Quinta Real Estate site.
Bookmark & Share
La Quinta is a dynamic city in the Coachella Valley that is known to all as one of the most premier golfing locations in the United States. La Quinta is home to some of the most prestige professional golf tournaments and resorts that make La Quinta a beautiful place.
The La Quinta was established in 1776 by Spanish explorers and its name is translated to mean “the fifth”. Many of the early residents were from the Cahuilla tribe and the first documentation of residence in La Quinta dates back to 1823.
Interesting La Quinta Facts
- Population as of January 1, 2011 – 37,836
- Seasonal population in 2009 – 17,750. Seasonal residents may spend fall, winter and spring in La Quinta and are additional to the permanent population.
- Median age – 45.6
- Median household income in 2010 – $76,227
- Total number of households in 2011 – 14,844
- Total number of housing units in 2011 – 23,528 (over 90% are single family dwellings)
- Median new home price in 2011 – $489,750
- Median resale home price in 2011 – $302,250
- Retail taxable sales in FY 2010/2011 – $590.2 million
- Total taxable sales in FY 2010/2011 – $646.1 million
- Assessed property valuation in FY 2010 – $10.8 billion
- Permit valuation in 2011 – $37.8 million; 2010 – $45.9 million; $44.6 million in 2009
- Hotel room sales in FY 2010/11 – $34.6 million
- Traffic counts for average daily trips in 2011:
- Washington Street at Highway 111 – 73,675; Washington Street at Fred Waring Drive – 62,358; Highway 111 at Adams Street – 47,525; Jefferson Street at Highway 111 – 62,643
- Market area characteristics of La Quinta’s 5, 10, and 15 mile ring from Highway 111/Adams Street:
La Quinta Schools
La Quinta public schools are considered a part of the Desert Sands Unified School District.
Elementary Schools in La Quinta
- John Adams Elementary School
- Harry S. Truman Elementary School
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary School
- Amelia Earhart Elementary School of International Studies
Middle Schools in La Quinta
- La Quinta Middle School
- Colonel Mitchell Paige Middle School
- John Glenn Middle School of Intermediate Studies
- Horizon Middle School
High Schools in La Quinta
- La Quinta High School
- Summit High School
- Horizon High School
La Quinta is a city that supports cultural and artistic accomplishments and holds an annual La Quinta Arts Festival. The La Quinta Playhouse and many other attractive destinations make this such a lively place to visit or reside in. The continual growth of both temporary and permanent residents are proof that La Quinta is a wonderful place to be.
La Quinta is such an interesting community! Interested with La Quinta Real Estate? CLICK HERE to speak to Claudine for available luxury homes and estates available.
Bookmark & Share
Established in 1959, La Quinta Country Club in beautiful La Quinta, CA, is a community rich in heritage. With a stunning 18 hole course once played by Presidents Eisenhower and Ford, La Quinta Country Club is rated one of the top five courses of the Coachella Valley. The course was designed by Larry Hughes, with a redesign by Robert Muir Graves completed in 1999. It features gently rolling fairways and two lakes surrounded by mature trees. La Quinta Country Club is one of four courses played annually as part of the Bob Hope Classic. Golf membership is $70,000, with annual dues of $12,900.
The La Quinta community is comprised of 515 homes that surround or neighbor the golf course. Homes include both single family residences and condos, and prices range from $250,000 to $3 million, which includes seasonal rentals. Homes were originally built between the 1960s and 1980s come in a range of styles including Spanish, contemporary and mid-century modern. Many have been upgraded or renovated. HOA monthly dues range from $300 to $475.
Other amenities you will enjoy at La Quinta Country Club include:
- Private golf lessons available from top professionals
- Traditional course layout that is challenging to both novices and pros
- Golf pro shop with all the latest in equipment and apparel
- Array of fitness classes with personal trainers
- Spa services including massage, manicures and barber
- Car washing services
- Fishing in trout stocked lake
- 39,000 square foot Santa Barbara style clubhouse
- Spacious dining areas
- Beautifully appointed locker room
- Social calendar full of activities
La Quinta Country Club is located at 77-750 Avenue 50, La Quinta, CA, 92253. The club is just minutes from La Quinta, and residents can enjoy the many art, shopping, social and cultural opportunities available there.
For more information about membership opportunities and club amenities call (760) 564-4151.
For questions about homes in La Quinta Country Club, Call Claudine @ (760) 799 5308 or Visit La Quinta Real Estate & Desert Homes for more info!
Bookmark & Share
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 21443938 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
You are looking for the “deal” this is IT!
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 21412603 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Bookmark & Share